50 g. Chicken, sliced
1-2 Tbs. Yellow curry paste
1 ½ Tbs. Cooking oil
¾ Cup Coconut cream
½ Cup Coconut milk
50 g. Potato, (cubed & boiled)
30 g. Onion, cubed
½ Tbs. Palm sugar
1 Tbs. Fish sauce
1. Put oil in wok and add 1 T of yellow curry paste, stir vigorously until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and stir well until fat separates (oil rises to top)
3. Add chicken and fry for about 1 minute.
4. Add coconut milk, onion , potato, seasoning with palm sugar and fish sauce.
5. Stir constantly until chicken is cooked.
6. Serve over rice and enjoy!
Serves: 1 – 2
NOTE: With all Thai meals, always taste before serving. Adjust flavor to your preference.