50 g Sliced pork and pork balls
70 g Rice noodles
300 ml Chicken stock
5 slices White radish
1-2 stalks Coriander root (crushed)
2 stalks Chinese celery
100 g Bean sprouts and lettuce
1 clove Garlic
2 T Light soy sauce
1 t Sugar
1 t Fried garlic (optional)
½ t White pepper powder (optional)
Red chili powder
1. Put chicken stock into pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add to boiling chicken stock, crushed garlic, crushed coriander root, and white radish. Boil for 3 minutes.
3. Add sliced pork and pork balls, light soy sauce, and sugar. Boil until pork is cooked.
4. Add rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Then add bean sprouts and lettuce.
5. Cook another 2 minutes and turn off heat. Ready to serve
6. Garnish with Chinese celery, fried garlic, and white popper powder.
7. Serve to taste with red chili powder, white vinegar, sugar & fish sauce