70 g Cooked minced chicken
(Marinade chicken in mixture coriander root, oil, fine chili flake and soy sauce.)
1 Tbs. Toasted sticky rice
2 -3 Shallots, finely sliced
½ tsp. Ground dried chili pepper
1 stalk Spring onion (scallion), finely sliced
2 leaves Thai coriander, finely sliced
5-8 leaves Mint leaves (garnish)
¼ Cup Chicken stock
1 Lime juice
1 Tbs. Fish sauce
½ tbs. Sugar
- Heat up oil in grill pan then grill marinated chicken until well cooked.
- Slide chicken in small piece.
- In a large bowl or pot , mix the chicken, seasoning, Spring onion, shallots, coriander, dressing , ground chili pepper and most of the toasted rice.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.