60 g. Chicken breast, sliced
1-2 Tbs. Red curry paste
1 Thai eggplants cut into quarters
5-8 pea eggplants
1-2 Kaffir leaves, sliced
5-10 leaves Sweet basil
1 Red chili pepper for garnish
1/2 Cup Coconut cream
1 Cup Coconut milk
2 Tbs. Vegetable oil
½ Tbs. Palm sugar
1 Tbs. Fish sauce
- Heat oil in wok and add 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste , stir until fragrant add coconut cream, stir vigorously until fragrant and until fat separates (red oil comes to the top)
- Add chicken and stir until nearly cooked, adding more coconut milk.
- Wait until boiling add pea eggplants and eggplants. Seasoning with fish sauce, palm sugar and bring to a boil on medium heat
- Add sweet basil leaves, kaffir limes leaves and stir together.
- Remove from heat garnish red chili & sweet basil over and serve with jasmine rice.