50 g pork, sliced
1 -2 Tbs. Panang curry paste
2 Kaffir leaves, shredded
5-8 Pea eggplants
As needed Red chilies, sliced
1 Cup Coconut cream
½ Cup Coconut milk
1-2 Tbs. Cooking oil
½ Tbs. Palm sugar
1 Tbs. Fish sauce
- Put oil in wok and add 1-2 tbsp of panang curry paste, stir vigorously until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and combine, heat until fat separates (oil on top)
- Add pork and stir-fried in a paste and wait nearly cook then add coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add coconut milk, kaffir leaves, sugar, and pea eggplants seasoning with palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Stir constantly until chicken and eggplants are cooked.
- Transfer to the serving blow , add sliced red chilies and kaffir leave for garnish.