60 g Rice noodles, soaked and soft
2-3 Shrimp , peeled
1 t Shrimp, dried
1 T Shallot, minced
2 T Vegetable oil
1-2 Stalk Chinese chives, cut into 1″‚ lengths
½ C Raw bean sprouts
1 T Roasted peanut
1 T Pickled white radish, minced
¼ C Firm Tofu, diced
1 Lime, quartered on the side
¼ C Water
Pinch Red chili powder, dried & ground on the side
1Tbs. Fish sauce
1Tbs . Palm sugar
1 Tbs. Tamarind paste
1 Tbs. Chili sauce
1 t. Tomatoes sauce
- In a wok, heat the oil and shallots. Fry until fragrant.
- Add prawn and tofu, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add noodles and chicken stock, stir-fry until the noodle soft.
- Add the seasoning sauce, dried shrimp and pickle radish onto noodles and stir-fry until almost dry.
- Stir fry all ingredients together with bean sprouts and Chinese chives.Push all the ingredients to the front of wok.
- Add oil and beaten egg, stir frying to make aÂ sheet on medium heat. Sprinkle with ground peanuts.
- Serve with lime wedge, ground peanuts , sugar , chili powder , fresh bean sprouts and Chinese chive.