Green Curry with Chicken
60 g. chicken, sliced
1-2 Tbs. Green curry paste
1 each Thai eggplant
5-8 Pea eggplants
1-2 Kaffir leaves, torn in half
8-10 Sweet basil leaves
1 Red chili
1/2 Cup Coconut cream
1 Cup Coconut milk
2 Tbs. Cooking oil
½ Tbs. Palm sugar
1 Tbs. Fish sauce
- Put oil in wok and add 2 tbsp of green curry paste, stir vigorously until fragrant
- Add coconut cream to mix and stir until fat separates (rises to top)
- Add chicken and fry for about 2 minutes until chicken change color to be white.
- Add coconut milk, eggplants, palm sugar, and fish sauce.
- Then add sweet basil leaves, Kaffir leaves, Red chili and cook for a second.