INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING:
1 T + 1 ½ t Fish sauce
2 Limes Lime juice
1 ½ t Palm sugar
1 Coriander root
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD:
½ C Mung bean noodles, soaked and soft
50 g Minced chicken
2 Shrimp , boiled
½ Tomato, sliced
½ Onion (wedge)
2 stalks Chinese celery (cut in 1″ lengths)
1 T Roasted peanuts
1 stalk Spring onion
GARNISH: Coriander leaf, red chili, and lettuce
- Pound chili , garlic and coriander root in a mortar.
- Prepare the dressing– mix lime juice, fish sauce, and palm sugar well, then add garlic mixture.
- Boil minced chicken, glass noodle, and shrimp.
- Place 2 & 3 in mixing bowl, add onion, celery , tomatoes and toss gently.
- Place the salad on a bed of lettuce. Sprinkle with the coriander leaf.